Tuesday, June 17, 2008

東京都井の頭恩賜公園(Tokyo do Inogashira Onshi Kouen)


This is the swan that we peddle along the river, while peddling, you can enjoy the scenery ......
Nice scenery...
This is the duck that we saw while peddling....
Huge fish right?
See how the flowers bloom!
Walking along the park, you will see a lot of green....
I sat down somewhere along here having my rice ball for lunch, make me so enjoyed & I almost fall asleep!!
Nice colours!!!


One of the view in the park!
This is the park which I went with my family, very nice park, quiet & peaceful...... don't think you can find such a big park in SG.
See all the tortoise on top for sun tanning!!!
All those flowers that I took are bloom during this season, they call this raining season flowers.
Nice flowers right?Thay have such a nice colour......


No comments:

Blog Counter

a href="http://www.easycounter.com/"> Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counter