Monday, June 16, 2008

高尾山口(Takaosanguchi From Japan)

















HI,finally I am back from my 2 weeks holiday from Japan.....very tired,been back for so many years to my mother in law house, still can't seem to get use to sleep on futon (which is their mattress only, no bed , no thick mattress.......)wake up confirm here pain there pain.........I know some futon very thick & nice to sleep, but mine is not so no choice.....This 高尾山口 which I went is very nice, been there for few times, every year is different feeling.Last 2 year I went is on winter time, this time is close to summer, which is also raining season,but luckily when I went there is sunny so managed to took nice view & flowers for you all to enjoy!!!!If anyone out there have chance, go on winter time, coz you will be climbing up to the mountain abt 599meters, weather cold cold then have their hot soba there, coz 高尾山口 is famous in their soba (SHIOK)!!!! We went up by chair lift, you can either choose by either cable car or chair lift, but we walked down when we go back, very very tired coz the road is all steep slope.......come to think of it, we should choose to go down by chair lift, but my hubby said we walked down & TRY!!!!!In the end all of us like CRAZY!!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter

a href="http://www.easycounter.com/"> Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counter