Monday, June 16, 2008

My favourite stuff from Japan

I get this shampoo & conditional sample while walking along Shinjuku.Gave it a try & it's make my hair very soft after washing, even without the conditional also can. Smooth & soft.......& nice smell..
This green tea I been drinking for 2 weeks, everytime I went out I will buy this green tea from vending machine, cost 150 yen. I myself feel that stay in Japan is so healhy, got nice mountains, fresh air, healthy tea & food........

This is for damage hair oil, just apply onto the hair ends . So far so good, make my hair soft & manageable
Saw this eye cream over the counter, is from shiseido.They stated eye treatment cream, this colour range is for sensitive skin. Brought it to give it a try.The texture is mild & light although is stated cream.
Yeah!!! My favourite snack, Ika somen. Once I am back in Japan, I will always buy this a lot come back, cheap & nice, per pkt only 100 yen.Usually I will buy abt 10 pkt or more,this time is lesser coz no more stock, all I brought finished.Last year I brought abt 20 packs came back, hahah!!!!
This is black sesame spread,I always eat this with toast bread in Japan. I just love the taste & both my boys also love it....cost abt $5.30, 399 yen.Have anyone find this in Singapore? Do let me know.I know last time Isetan have but very expensive but now I cannot find it over there....
This is one of my favourite ocha, but is use soba to make, so is called sobacha.
I cannot find it in Singapore, even in Isetan or mediya.They only have the normal green tea but not this sobacha.This taste more nicer then green tea, with flavour of green tea & soba...


This hoyu hair serum Singapore also got sell, but they don't sell refill .
This eye mask from Kose,5 pieces per box, cost abt $6.60, 500 yen.This eye mask very moisture & if your eye area very dry,this mask is good!
This face mask is from Puresa, per box 5 pieces,they free 1 piece, so total 6 piece, price almost the same with the eye mask, maybe a little bit more, cannot remember the price.The gel inside the mask a lot, after u put in on for 15 mins, the whole face very moisture.I like this mask a lot & it's contain Q10.
This pore care also very good, just put a little on your nose & forehead & rub for abt 3 mins, it's have warming effect.It's stated rub away the blackheads & whiteheads & it's make your nose like baby nose!!!! soft & clean......
This Q10 cream is very good, I apply at night before sleep coz the cream a bit thick. I myself feel that this cream might look thick but when u apply ,the feeling is different,especially when you wake up in the morning, the skin look radiant & soft.......The size is 20G & the cost is abt $10.60, 800 yen.







Talk about shopping, I sure will go crazy!!!! Too many things to see & buy, especially all the FEMALE stuff!!!! The latest cosmetics, skin products, food,etc...........Above the photo is the stuff which I always buy when I am there, coz Singapore don't have, if have , I think the price is higher then Japan. All the products are Made In Japan, that's why is cheaper over there.

1 comment:

Santanu Mondal said...

Nice blog. Found this while searching through

strawberry mask for face

Blog Counter

a href="http://www.easycounter.com/"> Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counter