Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yogurt DIY



Everything is INCREASING!! Where got so much $$$ ? My family eat yogurt everyday after dinner, so when come to buy, very high cost, so decided to make my own yogurt.Well, is so easy, learn it on the channel 8.Just need 1 pkt of milk, any milk,I use low fat milk & 1 plain flavoured yogurt.Next time I will use soy milk, see if taste nice or not.I use fresh fruit to eat together with yogurt, taste very nice, just like what I buy from supermarket! After I done with the yougurt, I store it in the glass container & let it ferment for 12 hrs, after that you can see the yougurt will become like tofu, means is half ok, but still cannot eat yet, got to put inside the fridge, "example: I start to do in the morning at 8.30am, 12 hrs is 8.30pm,then I put inside the fridge, the next morning I can eat liao!"The more longer u let it ferment , the more sour the yogurt will become, so I feel 12 hrs is the best.

No comments:

Blog Counter

a href="http://www.easycounter.com/"> Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counter