Thursday, April 10, 2008

My 2 pets











My boy today english lesson is teaching "My pets", so I have took some photo of my 2 bunnies, white one is called snownie, male, while the black one is called blackie,female.Both are abt 1 yr 5 mth.Actually I didn't buy these 2 bunnies, is one of my fren's rabbit give birth, so she asked me if I would like to adopt the rabbits,before that my kids keep pester me to buy rabbits, but I didn't do that coz buying pets is not just the kids like then you buy, u need to have a lot of commitment towards the animal.And so when the rabbits give birth, I decided to adopt them if not they will send to SPCA.My both bunnies already went for sterilization, so confirm cannot have babies! But both of them cannot stay together, coz snownie will BULLY the blackie,there was time when snownie bite blackie's ear until the blood spill all over my wall,OMG!!! Snownie is very fierce & aggressive while blackie is more timid.I have to let them out one by one, each one abt 3 hrs to run around.....

No comments:

Blog Counter

a href="http://www.easycounter.com/"> Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counter