Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dragonfruit Enzyme


I have make dragonfruit enzyme 2 times already, each time I do, is different taste.I myself like to drink this enzyme, but my younger son said he don't really like, but he still can drink!!! I don't know what is he trying to tell me :) My elder son so far likes all the enzyme I make, & of course he like to drink this dragonfruit enzyme. I am using the white dragonfruit to do, actually want to buy the red fresh dragonfruit, but my place so difficult to find , even have, is not fresh.Do remember, when you all want to make enzyme, make sure the fruits or vegetables are FRESH, if not your enzyme will turn out MOULDY, then all your fruits & time will be wasted

1 comment:

EUMORA said...

hey Florence, i'm Denise...i would like to ask beside dragon fruit wat is the other fruit u put. I would like to try tis enzyme too. Thx.

huisan25@yahoo.com

Blog Counter

a href="http://www.easycounter.com/"> Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counter